- No Refrigeration Required. Adults take 2 capsules daily. May be taken with or without food. Capsules can be opened. Contents can be taken directly with water or raw juices
- DIGESTION SUPPORT: This 50 billion CFU probiotic supplement contains Lactobacillus acidophilus and Bifidobacteria for digestive health and constipation relief
- MOOD SUPPLEMENT: Clinically studied probiotics L. helveticus R0052 and B. longum R0175 support mood, relaxation and emotional wellbeing plus 350 milligrams of organic ashwagandha and organic Alaskan blueberries for stress reduction
- IMMUNE SUPPORT: This dietary supplement has 50 billion CFU and 16 probiotic strains for immune system health
- SHELF STABLE PROBIOTICS: This 50 billion probiotic comes in 120 capsules HYPOALLERGENIC PROBIOTIC: Our probiotics supplement is gluten free, vegetarian, and made with over 70 percent organic ingredients
Dr. Formulated probiotics mood + is a unique refrigerated probiotic formula with clinically studied strains to support mood and includes organic Ashwagandha and organic Alaskan blueberries. Just 2 capsules a day Support emotional health and well-being.
Emerging science is showing a link between gut and brain health. Dr. Perlmutter created this unique formula with clinically studied probiotics L. Helveticus R0052 andb. Longum R0175 in the amount clinically shown to support mood, emotional well-being and relaxation. Mood + also has 350mg of Organic Ashwagandha and organic Alaskan blueberries for stress management.
This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
16 Raw Probiotic Strains; 50 Billion CFU¹ , Organic Ashwagandha, Alaskan Blueberries and Acacia Fiber. See Supplement Facts.
Adults take 2 capsules daily. May be taken with or without food. Capsules can be opened. Contents can be taken directly with water or juice. Not intended for children.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.